Business valuations are necessary for many purposes, including the following:
- To understand the value (worth) of the business
- To evaluate an offer and negotiate a strategic sale of a business
- For exit strategy planning purposes
- For buy-sell purposes and funding the agreement
- To resolve partner and shareholder disputes
- Divorce litigation
- To determine value for the sale or transfer of a business interest
- Estate and gift tax reporting purposes
- SBA loan applications for a business purchase
Business valuation is a complex process and that requires years of experience and specialized training. Don’t trust this process to just anyone. Christopher Wheeler is a Certified Valuation Analyst in addition to being a Certified Public Accountant. He can assist you with your business valuation needs.
A valuation report prepared by a credentialed expert will stand up to scrutiny by a court of law or the Internal Revenue Service. Most importantly, it will provide you with a true estimate of value so that you can make sound decisions.
Oster & Wheeler, PC – Certified Public Accountants 86 West Street PO Box 623 Keene, NH 03431 (phone) 603.352.4500 (fax) 603.352.8558